Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Whew!


What a crazy 3 days!!! I just have to say that if you ever have a business in your home and you plan on locking the door, remember where you put the spare key before your husband locks the original inside! WOW! For the last 3 days I have been frantically looking for the spare key to my studio. I had pictures that need to be edited and a session to do tomorrow. For some reason a light turned on in my brain and I found them in my closet. A safe place now that I think about it. Anyways now that I can function here is the shoot that did on Saturday the kids were so cute. This sweet little girl loved me for about 10 mins then her curiosity got the best of her and she was done after that. There are some pretty cute ones I have to say! Thanks for being so patient Brittany! Go into my client gallery to view them all!